WHAT ENTRANCE DOES
Entrance software consultants solve real-world challenges for clients in energy and industry.
Our values are:
•Find a Way
As a QA Analyst you will contribute to the Entrance team by working with the project manager, development team and client on the following:
- Develop test cases that comply with requirements
- Executing test plans and reporting on results
- Execute Functional/End-to-End testing
- Reporting defects in a reproducible format
- Verifying defect fixes
- Quickly learn, use and define test suites for new technologies
- Bachelor’s degree (preferably in a business-related or technical major)
- At least 2 years experience developing and implementing test cases
- Experience with Microsoft Test Manager
- Excellent written/verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, specifically thorough knowledge of Excel and Project
- Analytical and structured problem solving abilities
- Excellent time management skills
- Keen organization skills
- Works well in a team environment
- Ability to self-manage
BENEFITS AND PERKS
- Flexible work schedule with core business hours of 9:30 am – 4:00 pm
- Great office location in the Heights area in Houston, TX
- Little to no travel
- Business casual plus jeans work environment
- Stocked kitchen (gourmet coffee, smoothie station, drinks, snacks and candy), catered breakfasts and lots of fun company events!
Open positions are full-time, non-exempt roles. We are unable to offer H1 Visa sponsorship. Local candidates preferred as we are unable to offer relocation at this time. No third parties please.
Job offers for this position will be contingent on a pre-employment screening, which may include (but is not limited to) a criminal background check, verification of academic credentials, licenses, and certifications, and/or verification of work history.